Here are some of my absolute FAVE products at the moment that will hopefully inspire some Christmas lists!
- Micellar cleansers are currently all the rage and if you’ve checked out my Skin Detox post you’ll know why! I swear by this to take every trace of make up even right by your eyes and not irritate them. Perfect for travelling and on the go!
2. OMG these were a pain in the butt to get a hold of (find out why in my H&M X Balmain blog) but I’m LOVING these to go with every outfit for the holidays! Sure, it’s not exactly winter/weather appropriate but they’re the hottest style booties to be wearing with almost any going out outfit. Pair with Jeans? Yes. Dresses? Yes yes!
3. Sometimes it’s the little details that I buzz over, except with these Bodum glasses the double walls are useful too! It stops you from burning your hands, but radiates just enough heat to keep them warm. How cool is that?? Before you start going on a rant about the proper way to brew tea so it’s the right temperature when it hits the cup, sometimes I just want a hot Vimto O.K?!
4. MAC Pro Longwear Lip Liner in Etcetera – This lip liner is the PERFECT nude for my lips and very Kylie Jenner esque ( I assume she uses her own lip kit now;that’s coming next year, but I bet she mixed this will a blueish undertone pink lipstick to get her signature shade of pout) It’s also versatile enough to be used with any lipstick and unlike the Estee Lauder products and Chanel lip liners that I’ve tried, it doesn’t make my lips peel! Love it!
5. My complete obsession right now is marble on everything! I hate it on my Mac, phone, and table tops. So where next? Obviously my nails! I haven’t worn press on nails for a LONG time, but you just have to follow the instructions enclosed to apply them properly. Then they will last up to 7 days! I have to confess I did struggle with the sizing, so I had to file them to fit. And one of them came off and flew into the abyss, never to be found again. It helps to carry around the glue!
That’s my top five current products that I’m currently buzzing over, but what current purchases are you obsessing over? Let us know in the comments below!