UTI is a horrible infection that can make you feel like you can’t get your ass off from the toilet seat, but how did you get it in the first place?
- There’s a burning sensation when you’re peeing.
- It feels like you need to pee more frequently.
More elevated signs is more intense versions of previous stated with abdominal pain could mean you have a kidney infection, if you feel like relentlessly peeing. Thus, you will have to seek medical advice ASAP to possibly get prescribed antibiotics. You will just have to struggle to the doctors or hobble to a walk in centre, I feel ya girl.
How did you get it? There’s a few reasons why:
- Irritant from new detergent/fragranced shower gels and the like.
- Wiping from back to front.
- Infection during foreplay/intercourse.
- Other medical conditions e.g. urinary catheter kidney stones.
Bottom note is: When unwanted bacteria enters into the urethra, your body won’t like it.
How do you get rid of it?
- Cranberry juice works wonders. It’s a natural detox that will flush it out of your system and is a great natural way to get rid of water infections, so grab a big carton of it.
- Keep hydrated. With all the peeing your body is trying to keep up, so keep drinking glasses of water.
- A course of Cystitis sachets can be purchased from your local pharmacy that you dissolve in warm water.
- If it persists or gets worse seek medical advice.
It’s embarrassing but don’t suffer in silence. More information here.